Instagram

Monday 25 June 2012

ice is slippery


What I have learned from this weekend is I was not born for wintery climates.  I have fallen over more in this last weekend than I have in years.  I now have bruised wrists, twisted ankles and a mild concussion as my souvenirs from Queenstown.   As I have returned to Wellington in a somewhat more fragile state than when I left, I have spent the afternoon resting my battered limbs and thawing my ice-block feet.  I have also spent some of the afternoon creating my songs-of-the-week playlist.  I love discovering new music however I will define new by saying new to me (oft I can be a bit behind the bandwagon).  This morning as I was flying above the ice capped mountains that drench the innards of the South Island I began to compile this playlist based on my moodiness and the majestic-ness of the sight through my tiny plane window.  I hope you enjoy these tunes this week as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment